Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fun Times

Friday night was great had a party here at the Apartment Hosted by me and Jess... had a great time with Friends.

This week has been going ok Monday night i did have an issue with my Hip causing all sorts of back issues but thanks to Jess's help we got it takin care of....

Classes are ok so far... there are a few issues at hand requarding a certain someone we will name Blue Panther. Well Blue Panther seems to be having issues becuase ive started inviting guy friends to party.. well little does he know ive be partying with him since he was gone.. and well Panther also needs to realize that we dont have a name for what is between us... is it friends? is it more than friends. Its driving me nuts... he needs to get over it...

then Bring in my other friend we will call DD to protect names... he and I have been flirting off and on at the party and earlier today whiles playing games. There seems to be something between us but im not sure what.

Then there is Statue... He aint right... But god love the boy!

there there is also my GBF. He has been there for me when i need him. and seems we spend way to much time together when we finish eachother sentences or can tell what we are thinking.... but Its No Harm he is my best Friend....

If it wasnt for friends it seems i would be lost here lately... They have my heart. and my back at the same time. and Take good care of me...

Thursday Mom and April are comin up and i have a root canal

No comments:

Post a Comment